- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites;
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
- We may also collect any information you enter, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or debit card information.
Use of Information
We will use your information to fulfill orders you have placed, to better understand and serve your needs, and respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may also use your personal information to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you relating to services you have requested, and communicate with you about products, services, special offerings offered by Launch Your Finances, LLC that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to analyze and manage our businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of Launch Your Finances, LLC to communicate with you and to support business functions such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Your information will not be accessible to anyone other than our staff or business affiliates. We make every effort to keep you informed of our own special events, news and offers. Periodically, we send announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by our office, simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email newsletter. If you have subscribed to multiple email newsletters from Launch Your Finances, LLC, you can unsubscribe from each newsletter individually or use the unsubscribe page to remove yourself from all future marketing emails.
Note: We’ll have to hand over the information you provide if we’re ordered to do so by a court of law.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties, including third-party service providers. Some examples of the services that third-party service providers offer include:
- Authorization of debit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, service promotions;
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Site on behalf of Launch Your Finances, LLC;
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
Moreover, in the event that a division or part or all of Launch Your Finances, LLC is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
Launch Your Finances, LLC may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Launch Your Finances, LLC and the Site do not recognize DNT.
The Site uses “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Site and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include your account preferences, user-specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our Sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
How to Correct, Access, and Update Your Information
If you wish to access information that you have submitted through this Site or to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted through this Site, please call email Conor@millennialmoneymakeover.com.
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Launch Your Finances, LLC
3601 Lawton Ave
Austin, Texas 78731
Effective Date: March 9, 2018